So, I've been in a quandary for the past.... well, the past few months. I love the idea of blogs. And journals. But I run into way too many issues when it comes to organizing the way I post which leads to nothing being posted. And that doesn't make me happy. Spencer and I have a blog that we started together when we went to Russia. It's OUR blog, but I'm the one who updates it. This is MY blog, but my life is with Spencer now, and though I have coined the term, "My Alora," she's obviously OUR Alora. However, I don't know that I want just anyone who knows Spencer to read what could feel a bit embarrassing to those who I don't know, such as the birth story I want to share and some other very GIRLY thoughts and events. Then again, why would someone who knows Spencer but not me even be interested in reading our blog? I think I'm pretty safe ;)
Conclusion? I haven't come to one. I've posted some rather superficial posts on our married blog
and we'll see how I feel..... some day, I'll figure it out. I tell ya though, my children and grandchildren are going to go crazy trying to piece together the details of my life with my "quote journals" "church journals" "memory journals" "thankful journals" "funny story journals" and "day-to-day" journals. Now it's starting with the blogs. May. Day.
Conclusion? I haven't come to one. I've posted some rather superficial posts on our married blog
and we'll see how I feel..... some day, I'll figure it out. I tell ya though, my children and grandchildren are going to go crazy trying to piece together the details of my life with my "quote journals" "church journals" "memory journals" "thankful journals" "funny story journals" and "day-to-day" journals. Now it's starting with the blogs. May. Day.
1 comment:
I love reading them all! Enjoy your sweet girl!
Post a Comment